Once you have chosen the cycle tour you would like to do:
- Click the book now button next to your tour of choice
- Fill in your personal details and your credit card information and click submit
- Upon receiving your booking request, cycling tours will aim to process your booking within 24 hours.
- Your credit card will be charged with a 50% booking deposit (plus 2% credit card surcharge fee), if you have selected credit card as your preferred payment method. You will be sent a payment receipt via email shortly after your payment has been processed.
- If you have chosen to pay via another method, you will be invoiced. Payment is due within 5 days of invoicing.
- Along with your payment receipt you will also be sent a comprehensive tour itinerary, which will outline all of the information that you will need as part of your tour.
Booking Terms and ConditionsPayment for Multiday Tours
A booking is confirmed only on receipt of deposit. Payment methods include direct deposit, cheque, paypal or credit card. Paypal and Credit card payments incur a 2% surcharge.
50% deposit required at the time of booking.
Balance (50%) due seven days prior to tour commencement.
Cancellation and transfer conditions for Multiday tours
The following schedule illustrates how much we will charge you in the event of a cancellation relative to how much notice you give us.
Less than 7 days 100% fare (no refund)
7-14 days 75% of full far (25% refund)
>14 days 50% of full fare (50% refund)
No refunds once tour has commenced
There are no refunds for tours cancelled due to misrepresentation of physical abilities and/or existing or previous health conditions. If any client fails or refuses to answer specific questions put forward in the medical questionnaire, Cycling Tours maintains the right to refuse service without refund. Among questions that must be answered accurately are those referring to physical health, experience on a bike, and former bike-related accidents. Examples of failures to disclose that certainly mean cancellation without refund:
Cycling Tours shall not be held liable for any damage, expense or inconvenience caused my late arrival of public transport, change of schedule, strikes, vehicle breakdown, Acts of God, or other conditions. Cycling Tours acts solely as the agent for securing accommodation and transport where applicable and shall not be held liable in the event of any person or company to render transportation, accommodation or other service.
We strongly recommend customers taking part in one of our tours have full insurance covering any injury they might suffer, including evacuation costs and medical treatment.