Once you find your desired tour
- Click on “View Tour”
- Review the information about tour including Duration, Average Distance, Best time and Grade
- If everything meets your requirements click on “Book The Tour Button”
- Fill out the following required information Name, Email, Phone, Desired Start Date, and Number of Riders
- Upon receiving your booking request we will process your request as soon as possible
- You will receive an email from Cycling Tours confirming you request with additional information
- After you approve the itinerary we will request a 50% deposit via PayPal
- PayPal will prompt you to create an account if you don’t already have one (very simple process).
- Follow the PayPal instructions to process payment
- PayPal will record you transaction and it will only be processed upon your approval
- Upon receipt of deposit via PayPal we will begin to book your tour
- 30 days prior to departure we will send you the final itinerary and another PayPal invoice for final payment
Booking Terms and Conditions
Payment for Multiday Tours
- A booking is confirmed only on receipt of deposit
- We use PayPal to process payments as it is the most secure form of payment and we never see your payment details
- 50% deposit required at the time of booking
- Balance (50%) due 30 days prior to tour commencement
Cancellation and transfer conditions for Multiday tours
- The following schedule illustrates how much we will charge you in the event of a cancellation relative to how much notice you give us
- Once final payment is submitted tour is non-refundable prior to that tour is fully refundable
- No refunds once tour has commenced
Minimum number requirements for group cycling tours
Group Cycling Tours
- We require at least two people to book a tour.
- On-going vehicle support and luggage transfers will be provided if numbers exceed 4 or more people on all group cycling tours
- If numbers are less than 4, then the vehicle will be available on-call
- Luggage transfer service will be provided regardless of numbers on all tours
There are no refunds for tours cancelled due to misrepresentation of physical abilities and/or existing or previous health conditions. If any client fails or refuses to answer specific questions put forward in the medical questionnaire, Cycling Tours maintains the right to refuse service without refund. Among questions that must be answered accurately are those referring to physical health, experience on a bike, and former bike-related accidents. Examples of failures to disclose that certainly mean cancellation without refund:
Cycling Tours shall not be held liable for any damage, expense or inconvenience caused by late arrival of public transport, change of schedule, strikes, vehicle breakdown, Acts of God, or other conditions. Cycling Tours acts solely as the agent for securing accommodation and transport where applicable and shall not be held liable in the event of any person or company to render transportation, accommodation or other service.
We strongly recommend customers taking part in one of our tours have full insurance covering any injury they might suffer, including evacuation costs and medical treatment.